About the Company:
Our client is a construction company with more than 40 years of outstanding reputation by providing the best quality of services to customers and maintaining good relationships with all parties.
Position: Civil Engineer
Report to: Managing Director (Owner)
Location: Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: (according to experience)
Benefits: Social security, Group insurance and performance bonus (according to company profits)
The Civil Engineer is responsible for managing, designing, developing, creating and maintaining construction projects. He/she will conduct on-site investigations and data analysis as well as assessing potential risks, materials and costs. He/She will work closely with the Managing Director, Engineer Manager and Purchasing Manager.
• Managing small-scale to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
• Conduct on-site investigations and data analysis (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others).
• Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
• Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
• Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems or deficiencies.
• Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
• Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
• Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
• Comply with guidelines and regulations in
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
• License of Professional Civil Engineer (ส.ย.)
• 10 years’ experience in construction with proven experience in civil engineering.
• 5 years’ experience in Government construction projects.
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar.
• Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc.
• Ability to work upcountry.
• Project management and supervision skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence. Candidates are not required to pay any fee to use our services.