On behalf of one of our esteemed clients, a Thai feed mills manufacturing and food production, based in Thailand, we are currently looking for a talented Production Manager or VP Production.
Position: Production Manager / VP Production
Report to: President
Location: Samut Sakhon
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: Up to candidate’s experience
Benefits: Bonus based on performance up to 6 months, Life insurance, Transport allowance, 13 Public holidays plus 6 Annual leaves
Our client is a company founded in 1999 with a high reputation based on their leading experience, know-how and technical capabilities in feed mills for the Farm and Aquaculture. More than 1,200 employees are working at their manufactury located in Samut Sakhon.
In 2020 the company is expanding to human food products. With an investment of THB 500mio for this new business unit including a brand new factory located in the same area as the feed mills factory.
This position has a high accountability and reports directly to the President himself. The Production Manager or VP Production will lead and overview the operations of the factory (depend on the level of the candidate experience), Production, Planning, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Warehouse and Research & Development in ways to support the mission and overall strategy of the company. This role requires great leadership skills as well as a strategical mindset.
The main goal is to ensure the top best quality in food production and delivering with agreed production efficiency as well as to ensure that all production requirements are aligned with the industry top notch procedures.
• Monitor every aspect of production to ensure compliance with established procedures and standards.
• Oversee the maintenance, repair, and replacement of production equipment to ensure smooth work operations.
• Leading and supporting all activities to comply GMP/HACCP/ISO 9001 and safety standard and Quality Management Representative (QMR).
• Ensure manufacturing and processing staff wear appropriate sanitary and protective gear to ensure health and safety.
• Conduct studies to discover ways to improve the efficiency of production processes.
• Set production objectives and implement action plans for achieving set targets.
• Conduct forecast to identify potential risks and contingencies in a production process.
• Work closely with operation and engineering team to manage and support troubleshooting of machines to meet schedule and cost target.
• Prepare periodic reports to update upper management on food production activities.
• Maintain accurate inventory of raw materials and processed food products.
• Ensure products and raw materials are stored properly at optimum conditions.
• Ensure all company regulations and government legislations are adhered.
• Establish and maintain a maintenance database system to increase the efficiency and the analytical capability of maintenance-related information.
• Provide proper maintenance of all machines and equipment to avoid down time and ensured all safety equipment were in good orders at all time.
• Carry out surveys to identify customer requirements and adjust to meet such needs.